Nsikan Netima, CEO of Netima Design and Beauty Academy gives insights on the silent cries of the millennials, their fears, their hopes and the Entrepreneurial truths at the just concluded 2020 Edition of Akwa Ibom Entrepreneurship Conference organized by Emmnauel Iyang Foundation.
Below are the excerpts:
- It is time to do businesses that create generational wealth.
- The work is specific, it is time bound. The breakthrough (period) is clear. It is called a “contract”. Find it, go for it.
- If you can’t be a risk-taker, you can’t be an entrepreneur.
- You too can outsource and delegate. It is the secret to working smart.
- Stop looking for employment, rather seek to create it.
Mrs. Netima previously worked for UBA and Zenith Bank. Currently, she is the SME consultant for Providus Bank. She is the CEO of Netima Design and Beauty Academy. Founder, Blow Business Community and Sales Funnel Consultant at Netima Global Resources Ltd. She is passionate about entrepreneurial development in Akwa Ibom State and beyond. Through her Blow Business Community, she brings innovative businesses together for better collaboration and inward investments. She is the organizer of Blow Business conference.